Wednesday, February 18

Gammons Sounds Off on A-Rod

Ok listen, I hate hearing about the A-roid story at this point more than anyone. The rest of the ITM staff and I actually agreed that we would not touch the topic unless absolutely necessary. While I'm not yet sure if this reaches that level, something inside is forcing me to share it. This video has yet to really make all the rounds, so I figured it was worth posting.

Here is Peter Gammons on NESN earlier today giving some background info on his A-rod interview, which includes tossing the liar/cheat right under the bus. Good for Gammons for letting it fly on the topic....


Because it's the A-rod topic I almost want to turn the commenting feature off on this post, but feel free to let it rip with your thoughts and opinions.

Go Sox.

No comments:

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation