Tuesday, April 20

I Almost Wish I Was a Pink Hat Right Now



I'm honestly too angry and frustrated to blog about the Red Sox. A part of me almost wishes I owned one of these pink hats so I could giggle, not care about a terrible start to the season, and go back to watching the Hills.


Instead, I won't sleep well tonight....and will wake up with a bad attitude in the morning. Yep, it's Red Sox season.


Pedey sumed it up well earlier today...."When you don't show up, you're going to get beat," he said. "Doesn't matter if it's the Rays or (bleeping) Brookline High."


Translation: Take your collective skirts off, pick yourselves up and give the true fans a reason not to hate everything that moves.



It took every thing I had not to drop 15 F bombs in this short post....

No comments:

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation