Sunday, June 20

This Guy Can't Be For Real


As some of you know, I'm currently in Paris for both work and play. Well, leave it to me to stumble across this guy the day after game 7. We were in front of the Eiffel Tower when I saw him, naturally I ran over and made ITM Gal act as if I was taking a picture of her, and snapped this photo to document the insanity.

I still have a hard time believing that anyone in France can be gangsta, but this guy is trying to pull it off. Clearly he's got no clue what he's wearing, he probably doesn't even know what the LA on his hat stands for, but thinks he's money....little does he know much I wanted to create an international incident by spearing him right through the little Japanese kid behind him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

France. Good for nothing.

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation