Thursday, July 29

One of the Best Ideas Ever.....


Saw this over at Sox and Dawgs: Heidi Watney Bobble head Night for an upcoming Lowell Spinners game. Needless to say, I was immediately sold.


The question becomes, why didn't I think of this brilliant idea? Talk about a slam dunk money maker!


Not only will the first 1,000 fans get a Heidi Watney Bobble head, she'll also be throwing out the first pitch.

It's all going down this Sunday. It's too bad I'll be celebrating my face off at a bachelor party all weekend, or else I'd be the first fan in line.....Although, I'd imagine this won't be a hard sell to get T Murph to head up there for "coverage".


This is one of the few times in my life where I've deemed it worth it to go to Lowell. Good luck Heidi, don't try to dazzle them with a curve ball, stick with the heater on the inside corner.

No comments:

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation