Wednesday, September 1

How I Cope With This Red Sox Team....


It's official, the 2010 Red Sox season never happened in my book. It's over, a complete waste of my time, love, and effort.

So what do I turn to for comfort? Pictures like this that I got from T Murph. Instant classic.

Also, any truth to the rumor that Bob Ross is actually JD Drew's dad?

Think about it though, they've both got some talent but would have been way better at their job if they had been more bad ass. Both have been extremely overpaid based on their ability, but have provided for countless hours of boring TV watching and talk show arguments. Just saying, it's possible.

1 comment:

BobRoss4Prez said...

Bob Ross, RIP. Truly a defining individual in all of our development.

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation