Wednesday, September 15

Red Sox Minor Leaguers Brawl Out - Kind Of



The Greenville Drive, Boston's Single A Affiliate........they ride together, they die together.

Of course there was a brawl in this game, it's game two of the South Atlantic League Championship.....does the stage get any bigger? Pure hype and adrenaline at that point in the game I'm sure.

Considering this is a "bench clearing brawl" I didn't see enough punches thrown to categorize it as such (outside of #25's attempt at a cheap shot). I need the brawls of the 70's and 80's to return. I'm talking headlocks, hay makers and wrestling moves. I want the bat boys and opposing announcers fighting each other.....today's bench-clearers are just not the same.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want people getting hurt, but I wouldn't complain if nun chucks were used at some point either.

I man, just take the skirt off and fight if you're going to fight, otherwise, play some baseball and god damn it take home the South Atlantic League Championship Crown!

ITM note, it may not even be the South Atlantic League Championship, I'm not 100 percent sure if I made that up or not. Either way, it's a meaningless game in an otherwise meaningless Boston baseball season, just with a sad attempt at a brawl.

No comments:

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation