Saturday, September 18

Set Your DVRs Now - This Could Be Epic



If watching this video doesn't give you chills then I don't want you to read ITM ever again.

I just made ITM Gal sit down and watch it with me, and by the time it was over we both had tears swelling up in our eyes. I'm not going to lie, I've watched the trailer 5 or 6 times, and each time I'm a mess with emotion.

As frustrating as this season has been for me and everyone else in Red Sox Nation, this video makes everything worth it. It seems like forever ago already, but I can honestly point to that October as some of the best days of my life.

This 30 for 30 better live up to the hype, because you can't show that kind of trailer to Bostonians and fall short....especially this year. If it does, I'll consider running to Kenmore Square to flip cars and light things on fire.

It premieres on Tuesday, October 5th, 8pm on ESPN. Set your DVRs, mark it zero, next
frame.

No comments:

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation