Monday, October 11

Thanks to the Sox, I'm Stuck in a Corn Maze in VT



Thanks to Christopher Columbus, and the Boston Red Sox, I spent the long weekend in upstate Vermont.

Don't get me wrong, I had a good time in the oddly weird green mountain state....but earlier today, I was stuck in a corn maze, that's right, a huge friggin corn maze, and I couldn't help but blame the Red Sox.

Know what I would have been doing this weekend if the Sox had made the playoffs? Sitting on my couch, sinking beers, and arguing with T Murph about JD Drew.....the way it should be.

But nope, instead I'm slightly hungover, stuck in a huge ass corn maze, and incredibly hungry. It may be a stretch to blame this on the Sox....but that's what I'm sticking with.

No comments:

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation