Sunday, December 12

Everyone Knock on Wood


While Theo and the Sox dominated the winter meetings, the Patriots were busy turning back the clock to 2007 and ruining NFL team's hopes and dreams, the Celtics established themselves as the best team in the NBA while winning 10 straight, and the B's are looking at a playoff spot.

Not to mention, everywhere else in the country is getting douched on with snow while Boston hasn't had any yet this season.


I fully expect to wake up tomorrow to news that the Revolution picked up Lionel Messi.  

As a typical Bostonian, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Things are going too well and I'm a bit worried.  I didn't go to church this week, haven't donated to charity and yelled at an old lady who was taking too long when crossing boylston street this afternoon.

Plain and simple, I haven't done anything to deserve this, so I'm knocking on wood like crazy. 

In what's turning into a theme in the 2000's, Boston is once again dominating the sporting universe, and we all need to do our part to keep it that way. 

No comments:

Custom Search
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation